- Categories: Services
A tree surgeon may recommend a 30% reduction, but this is only a guideline, as the tree dictates how much can be removed based on available growth points. Also it is important to understand that the crown of the tree refers to the branch work. A 30% crown reduction will not reduce the overall height of the tree by 30%.
Why you could consider us to perform a crown reduction
- Qualified We are City & Guilds & NPTC qualified
- Quick We work efficiently to be in and out quickly without cutting any corners
- Great Outcome We deliver what you asked for, on time and leave the site looking smart.
- Environmentally AwareWe are licensed waste carriers and always dispose of our waste in an environmentally safe way
- Affordable The price we quote is the price you pay. We do not charge more if job takes longer than expected
- Professional We deliver the highest standards to our customers
- Friendly We love what we do and therefore will turn up with a smile!