Coronavirus COVID-19 action plan
We recognise that a large proportion of our client base are elderly and/or infirm and fall within the high risk category of contracting Coronavirus or COVID-19.
Following ongoing advice from the government we as a company will be introducing the following procedures to limit our client base to potential exposure to Coronavirus.
- We will always cover our mouths and noses with a tissue or our sleeves (not our hands) when we cough or sneeze.
- Washing our hands and using hand sanitiser. We will as a company ensure we have adequate hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser for our team members.
- Not accepting drinks from customers. We love a cuppa but for the foreseeable future we will live without accepting a cup of tea or coffee from our client base. We will bring our own provisions.
- Social distancing and reducing direct contact. We like to talk but from now on we will chat about your garden or your project from a distance. As far as feasibly possible discussions about your garden or trees will be carried out by email or phone. Where discussions on site are required we will do it at the recommended three paces apart and forgive us but we will be avoiding shaking hands.
- Site meetings and face to face discussions about new work will be carried out with the above recommendations in place. We will where possible carry out conversations by phone or email but recognise that discussions about trees and gardens are difficult to have without being on site!
- And finally if one of our team does contract the virus we will be ensuring they self-isolate immediately and they will be removed from active work duties. At that point in time we will risk assess the potential exposure to others and act accordingly to protect our customers.
Stay safe and we wish you all well during this difficult and unprecedented time.